I will create and deliver training classes at any location. I can incorporate your existing material, or generate custom training visuals and handouts for you.
A sample of my prior education projects:
- I’ve developed and presented lighting product and technology staff training for internal contractors and trade allies.
- I was the architect of the NXT Level training program developed for NEEA and lighting trade allies throughout the Pacific Northwest.
- I’ve taught IES Fundamentals of Lighting and intermediate-level seminars.
- I conducted a hands-on workshop for trade allies and utility representatives, and building managers regarding the new Washington state and City of Seattle energy codes.
Property managers, building engineers, facility managers, and representatives from organizations with real estate holdings or responsibility for the operations of real estate need to know how to best manage the lighting and how to evaluate lighting proposals for upgrades, and technicalities of integrating lighting systems with other building management systems. I will create and deliver training classes at any location. I can incorporate your existing material, or generate custom training visuals and handouts for you.
I will conduct workshops or give presentations regarding any lighting technology, science, or industry topic, anywhere in the world.
- Lighting Education
- Future of Lighting
- Light and Health
- Why the old lighting project model is broken and what we need to do differently
- Energy Codes